- 2 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled, and minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T Coombs Family Farms Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste Maple Syrup
- 2 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 T finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 large shrimp, heads removed, deveined, and peeled but with tails on
Combine first six ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for one hour.
Skewer shrimp and grill over medium-high heat until just cooked through. Serves four as an appetizer.