Servings: 1 grapefruit
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- 2 tbsp. Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Cut the grapefruit in half. Use a knife to trace around the flesh of the grapefruit. Use the tip of the knife to segment the grapefruit, cutting the flesh away from the skin.
- Drizzle each half with 1 tbsp. Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup.
- Use a microplane to grate ½ tsp fresh ginger on to each half. Drizzle a small amount of vanilla extract on each half.
- Place the halves cut side up on a baking tray with a lip.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, pumpkin seeds, pecans, granola, and mint leaves.